Have you been charged with a crime in Castle Rock or Douglas County?
You need our experienced attorneys to defend you!
When facing criminal charges like Assault, DUI / DWAI, Domestic Violence, Trespassing, or Theft, you need an aggressive and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney to defend you. The criminal defense lawyers at the O'Malley Law Office are a team of compassionate, hard-working and zealous individuals who know what it takes to combat your criminal charges. Our attorneys have over 40 years of combined courtroom experience, meaning we have worked with countless judges and District Attorneys in Castle Rock, Lone Tree, Parker, Highlands Ranch and all throughout Douglas County. We have the skills necessary to fight for and defend your freedom.
Meet Our Criminal Defense Lawyers
Terry O'Malley has been practicing criminal defense law for over 25 years. Terry knows the importance of not only having a lawyer represent you, but having a friend who is a lawyer represent you.
Sean's background as a former deputy District Attorney has given him insight into the criminal justice system to help him defend, educate and protect his clients accused and charged with a crime.
Kyle personally understands what it is like to go through the criminal process after facing criminal charges himself, which helps him greatly in his work as a full-time criminal defense lawyer.
Nikea worked with at-risk youth who were facing criminal charges they could not comprehend. This experience inspired her to pursue a career as a full-time criminal defense attorney.
With a background as a public defender, Melissa has been referred to as a bulldog in the courtroom and is ready to fight for you in your case and advocate change in the criminal justice system.
View Our Practice Areas
- First Degree Assault, C.R.S. 18-3-202
- Second Degree Assault, C.R.S. 18-3-203
- Third Degree Assault, C.R.S. 18-3-204
- First Degree Arson, C.R.S. 18-4-102
- Second Degree Arson, C.R.S. 18-4-103
- Third Degree Arson, C.R.S. 18-4-104
- Fourth Degree Arson, C.R.S. 18-4-105
- 1st Degree Burglary, C.R.S. 18-4-202
- 2nd Degree Burglary, C.R.S. 18-4-203
- 3rd Degree Burglary, C.R.S. 18-4-204
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol or Marijuana, C.R.S. 18-13-122
- Juvenile Sexting
- Juvenile Sexual Assault on a Child
- Prohibited Use of Weapons, C.R.S. 18-12-106
- Illegal Discharge of a Firearm, C.R.S. 18-12-107.5
- Possessing a Dangerous or Illegal Weapon, C.R.S. 18-12-102
- Check Fraud, C.R.S. 18-5-205
- Identity Theft, C.R.S. 18-5-902
- Theft, C.R.S. 18-4-401
- Escape and Aiding Escape, C.R.S. 18-8-201, C.R.S. 18-8-208
- False Reporting to Authorities, C.R.S. 18-8-111
- Obstructing a Peace Officer, C.R.S. 18-8-104
- Resisting Arrest, C.R.S. 18-8-103
- Failure to Register as a Sex Offender, C.R.S. 18-3-412.5
- Incest and Aggravated Incest, C.R.S. 18-6-301, C.R.S. 18-6-302
- Indecent Exposure, C.R.S. 18-7-302
- Invasion of Privacy for Sexual Gratification, C.R.S. 18-3-405.6
- Public Indecency, C.R.S. 18-7-301
- Sexual Assault, C.R.S. 18-3-402
- Sexual Assault on a Child, C.R.S. 18-3-405
- Sexual Assault on a Child by One in a Position of Trust, C.R.S. 18-3-405.3
- Unlawful Sexual Contact, C.R.S. 18-3-404
- Careless Driving, C.R.S. 42-4-1402
- Driving Under Restraint, C.R.S. 42-2-138
- Failure to Report an Accident, C.R.S. 42-4-1606
- Hit and Run, C.R.S. 42-4-1601
- Reckless Driving, C.R.S. 42-4-1401
- Vehicular Assault, C.R.S. 18-3-205
- Vehicular Eluding, C.R.S. 18-9-116.5
- First Degree Criminal Trespass, C.R.S. 18-4-502
- Second Degree Criminal Trespass, C.R.S. 18-4-503
- Third Degree Criminal Trespass, C.R.S. 18-4-504
- False Imprisonment, C.R.S. 18-3-303
- Harassment, C.R.S. 18-9-111
- Kidnapping, C.R.S. 18-3-301
- Manslaughter, C.R.S. 18-3-104
- Menacing, C.R.S. 18-3-206
- Murder / Homicide, C.R.S. 18-3-102
- Obstruction of Telephone Service, C.R.S. 18-9-306.5
- Reckless Endangerment, C.R.S. 18-3-208
- Robbery, C.R.S. 18-4-301
- Stalking, C.R.S. 18-3-602
What We Offer
What Our Clients Have to Say
From my first contact with Nikea, I knew I was led to her to take on my case. Our initial consultation was thorough and her guidance was in my best interest legally and financially. She made herself promptly available when my situation became urgent and she acted quickly to protect my rights.
We had the best experience with Terry O’Malley and his entire office. Terry went the extra mile to take care of us. He did an amazing job with all the pretrial preparation and dedicated a lot of his time to our case.
Kyle Sawyer was incredibly compassionate regarding my situation and personal safety (both physical and mental), while maintaining objectivity. He offered relevant legal perspective with respect and insight.
Last year I made a colossal mistake needing representation to prevent possible jail time and a huge fine. As soon as I realized I would need a lawyer I found O’Malley Law Office online. Sean Harrell was the first person I spoke with, during the call he was patient while I told him my situation.